It's not only the Filipino indigent children we are supporting, but also the local artisans of Marikina City, the shoe capital of the Philippines.
The years of extensive experience of our artisans ensure 101% quality and durability of our slides.
Shoes made in Marikina are known for their quality & durability, lasting an average of two years even if used daily.
How is shipping handled, and how much?
- Same day delivery via Grab, Lalamove, Mr.Speedy, or your courier of choice. Your package will be coming from Quezon City. For same day delivery, shipping fee is shouldered by the buyer.
- 1- 3 days delivery is only for P150! Our partner courier are our friends over at SureMove. They will handle the package (with care) for you!
- 2 - 7 days delivery is only for P200 via our partner courier, GoGo Xpress.
How to be sure of the size?
Just how many times have you purchased something online, only to receive an item that's either too big or too small?
Not all shoes are created equally and it also applies to the size.
We want to make sure you will only feel happiness when you receive the package so please refer to our SIZE GUIDE to make sure you are ordering the correct size.
What if I ordered the wrong size?
That is such a bummer :(
Since sizes of items vary all the time, we will accept exchange to the correct size OR another item as long as the exchange is within 7 days from receipt of the item, and the exchange is due to wrong size ordered, or product defect.
Any exchange due to design preference will not be honored, though.
How can I have the incorrect size replaced?
Please send us a message via our Facebook or Instagram page. For the exchange to be honored, please note:
a. The pair must be returned within 7 days from receipt.
b. The pair and shoe box must be unused and undamaged.
How many pieces per design are produced?
True to our passion for exclusivity, each design, size, and color only has a maximum of 15 pairs produced.
Period no erase.
How do you come up with the designs?
A lot of sleepless nights doing research and development, trying to understand what it is that women really look for when purchasing slides. We also consider the season we are in!
More than the design, we place high value on comfort as well.
This is why the cushioned footbed is our signature style, making sure that the comfort is as pretty as the design.
And yes, all our slides have a cushioned footbed, no matter how simple the slide design is.
No need to wear heels just to experience the cushioned footbed!
How will we know that P100 is really donated to the Filipino indigent children with cancer?
For proof of partnership authenticity, please refer to our page on "beneficiaries" for the signed Memorandum of Agreement with the Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko Foundation.
Every month, we will post the donation amount and the actual children to whom your donation will be going to.
You might even receive a thank you message directly from our Batang K beneficiaries!
How will payment for my order/s be processed?
There are several options available for you!
1. PayPal - Our website has the PayPal payment option activated so you can directly pay using your debit or credit card. Once the item is paid, you will receive an e-mail or SMS from one of our SAGE Account Representatives within 24 hours to confirm your order, delivery address, and estimated time of arrival of your SAGE Limited Piece.
2. Manual bank transfer or GCASH - Once an order is placed through our website, you will receive an e-mail or SMS within 24 hours confirming your order, and to request for payment. Payment can be made via bank transfer (BDO, BPI, RCBC) or GCASH.
*Upon receipt of item confirmation from our SAGE Account Representative, we kindly request that you settle the payment within 24 hours. Failure to do so will allow us to release reservation of the item.